Believing deeply that relationships are the core of our lives, the focus of my service is you. My passion as a marriage / wedding and funeral celebrant in Brisbane and the surrounds, is to create a ceremony from the heart that celebrates your occasion with warmth. As a celebrant I draw on my life experiences as a wife, mother, stepmother, teacher, friend AND a marriage and funeral celebrant to bring a depth of experience and understanding to my business. I pride myself on being able to connect easily with people from all walks of life.
Weddings and funerals ceremonies, although both very different, hold a special place in my heart as I am always honoured to participate in these “Celebration Of Life” events.
I work closely with you so I can create an unique ceremony of celebration that reflects your personality and desires either as wedding couple or as a family saying goodbye to someone close. Your celebration can be simple, traditional, full of fun and cheekiness, vibrancy and most importantly, love.
The skills and professionalism I have built up over an extensive career in education, public speaking and event organisation have synchronised seamlessly into my celebrant business.
My success as a professional marriage / wedding and funeral celebrant is based on my passion for my work, as well as:
- My knowledge of ceremony, rituals and legal procedures.
- Provision of comprehensive Ceremonial resources, helpful advice, ideas and suggestions.
- A high standard of professional service to my couples and families.
- Communication skills-listening, creative writing and public speaking.
- Professionalism, approachability, confidence, outgoing personality, sense of humour.
- Practical experience, a good track record and testimonials to support.
- Professional development in updating knowledge and skills in the areas of business, marriage and funeral ceremonies.
- I am based on the beautiful Redcliffe Peninsula, and I travel widely to offer my services as a marriage and funeral celebrant delivering ceremonies in:
- Bribie Island
- Sunshine Coast
- Gold Coast
- and other areas in South East Queensland
I am a registered Marriage Celebrant and a Trained Funeral Celebrant. I also belong to the Professional Celebrants Association (PCA).